Sunday, February 14, 2010

I have plenty I could write about, sledding (and the accompanied tailbone injury), our trials with Church hunting, our first big date since moving, projects that are finally seeing an end, and the much anticipated visits from family, but I'm exhausted. Neither Thomas or I have slept very well since the move (it's ridiculously hot in our apartment and we don't have a thermostat- that's right- oh the horror). To compensate for restless sleep, I've been trying to stay up a bit later so I'll be really tired. It's finally kicking in. But I really wanted to post an update! I'll settle on just sharing a few photos.

Before we moved Thomas suggested I organize my digital photos by month. BEST.IDEA.EVER. Now I can go back 1 year to this month and see what Eden was like! Enjoy the memory trip:

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your blog and seeing all the photos. Keep it up!!!
    Aunt Carla

    ReplyDelete