Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines!

The tiding is a bit late, but I was too busy being romanced by my sweet hubby to post sooner.

I'm sort of indifferent about this particular holiday. The kitschy cards are fun and who doesn't like chocolate? But celebrating simply is usually my style. I made blueberry heart shaped pancakes and pink milk for my lovelies for breakfast and adorned each of there plates with some cute chocolate (toblerone for Thomas and a four piece assortment for Eden).


































Thomas and I hadn't had a date in a while so we decided it was a good enough excuse to go out. We had dinner at a local Italian/French restaurant called Gabriel's. The interior was a bit cheesy, but the food was spectacular!



 
I took a little valentine's snack to playgroup the next day. Super easy- shape refrigerated breadstick dough into hearts, sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar, and sprinkles. The kids ate it up along with some strawberry applesauce.





 
And Thomas brought me flowers home after school :).



No comments:

Post a Comment